3,473 chatty comments by "ForcedEvolutionaryVirus"
- Posted Jul 20, 2013 9:10pm PDT Yeah I like USB mini, the extra groove gives stability
- Posted Jul 20, 2013 9:04pm PDT You know what feels dated? Full sized USB. That shit is bullshit. It takes me 3 tries to plug anything in, flipping it over repeatedly.
- Posted Jul 20, 2013 12:55pm PDT 8 Beers a day keeps the doctor away
- Posted Jul 19, 2013 7:24pm PDT I would consult with Yahoo Answers before doing anything
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 9:35pm PDT Whatever you do, if you live in an apartment make sure you get 5GHz support
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 9:35pm PDT I have so much interference in my apartment at 2.4GHz that I get about 10mbps and on 5GHz I get 50mbps Both are Wireless N, it has less to do...
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 5:23pm PDT Airport Extreme
- Posted Jul 17, 2013 3:42pm PDT Does anyone really need more speed out of the iPhone 5?
- Posted Jul 16, 2013 10:36pm PDT Dark Souls I am a relative dark souls noob. I had a saved game from a few years ago where I got the Drake Sword, but tonight I decided to...
- Posted Jul 15, 2013 2:26pm PDT Retail. 30GB
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 3:38pm PDT Dude, http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=30472580#item_30472580
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 3:36pm PDT So the Mystery Cards ended up being just another way to craft a badge? That wasn't really that mysterious.
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 3:31pm PDT 75 copies of The Ship, lost to the ether
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 2:41pm PDT It certainly could be CPU bound above 60fps. Why do you care though, trying to get 120hz?
- Posted Jul 11, 2013 2:40pm PDT Remember that mayo dries out, so it is best to re-apply every day