3,453 chatty comments by "ForcedEvolutionaryVirus"
- Posted Aug 03, 2013 3:34pm PDT My Sennheiser HD-280 PROs are falling apart, what should I replace them with?
- Posted Jul 30, 2013 7:26am PDT 10 posts ago
- Posted Jul 30, 2013 7:01am PDT European is code for gay
- Posted Jul 30, 2013 6:42am PDT Great I just bought a red once yesterday. Ah who cares
- Posted Jul 29, 2013 2:56pm PDT You went from $5 an hour to $5000?
- Posted Jul 29, 2013 2:55pm PDT All you huge Internet ballers in this thread should just whip it out and post your salaries in this subthread.
- Posted Jul 29, 2013 12:45pm PDT Huy Fong Sriracha is. Other sriracha is made all over. That is like saying ketchup is made in Pittsburg.
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 9:11pm PDT It doesn't look like they ship anything with 5 1/4" drive front panels
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 8:18pm PDT Looks like $99 on amazon
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 8:05pm PDT Does anyone else actually still make sound cards?
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 7:33pm PDT Yes. Might be the best console exclusive of the generation
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 7:29pm PDT Yes, and it is awesome. The dude is Vietnamese I think. Regardless sriracha sauce is named after the Thai city of Si Racha
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 7:04pm PDT Sound card users (lol) who like front panel audio with volume etc. My old Sound Blaster X-FI Platinum FATAL1TY Champion Series (amazing...
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 3:07pm PDT Dude it is from Thailand.
- Posted Jul 28, 2013 3:06pm PDT I thought Sriracha was in every supermarket now