3,533 chatty comments by "ForcedEvolutionaryVirus"
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 9:07pm PDT Me too, this was probably my 4th flash. First this year though
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 8:49pm PDT No from the bios. USB was thumb drive was flaky it looks like :/
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 8:43pm PDT What did you do?
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 8:08pm PDT And then they stop, and then they spin up again. Mobo is p8p67 standard
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 8:05pm PDT All of the fans spin. That's about it
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 8:04pm PDT Thank you for your support
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 7:12pm PDT Yeah it isn't even attempting to read from the DVD
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 7:11pm PDT Blargh, looks like the file/filesystem on the USB key was corrupt. This mobo (P8P67) is supposed to auto recover, but I'm not even getting video
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 10:41am PDT Not sure, I've flashed this motherboard multiple times. Never had a problem before this one.
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 10:34am PDT I tried putting in the mobo CD, as well as a USB key with the bios name as recommended for recovery. Neither of them even light up.
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 10:34am PDT It froze after it said "Succeeded, the system will reboot now" And then it never did
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 9:34am PDT BTW I tried clearing CMOS via CLRTC & removing the battery. It just spins up the fans and sits forever. No image on the display, no USB, it...
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 9:32am PDT Well, I toasted my BIOS on my gaming PC. When they say reset to defaults before flashing, they mean it I guess. Now I have to wait like a week...
- Posted Sep 09, 2013 4:03pm PDT I tried to use XBOX Music, but they actually managed to make a music player interface worse than iTunes 11
- Posted Sep 07, 2013 7:51am PDT This game invented Macrotransactions