3,637 chatty comments by "ForcedEvolutionaryVirus"
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 8:50pm PDT https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 10:27am PDT I watched it last week and I would say Civil War was just OK! Thor Ragnarok is peak MCU!
- Posted Jul 12, 2018 12:47pm PDT I got a degree in electrical engineering and I call myself a programmer.
- Posted Jul 10, 2018 1:36pm PDT I too want a job where I can wear a fucksuit and fucktie to work.
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 6:53pm PDT *re-zips* “
- Posted Jul 07, 2018 6:40pm PDT The quotation isn’t closed- I like to think the unzips part is part of the fortune cookie.
- Posted Jul 06, 2018 8:50am PDT Yeah I’m in the same boat. I feel like it is way more focused on open combat than actual assassination. I really miss the verticality of the...
- Posted Jul 03, 2018 1:24pm PDT Sick. It is like he got a Voodoo 2 for real life.
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 12:49pm PDT I think most people get turned off by the combat and unfortunately the game before they get to the point they can unlock enough skills to make it...
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 10:34pm PDT I really liked the World design, but the combat and enemy design was so annoying that I never finished it
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 10:31pm PDT I finished God of War - great game, I thought God of War was done, but they completely modernized it. Only a few minor complaints. Helheim was...
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 9:35am PDT Fair - but I have a fairly small room that I need to replace a 46" TV in - and in 2018 I'm not going to get a 1080p set
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 9:12am PDT TV Recommendations: Looking for a <50" HDR 4K TV. Seems like Sony X900F is my best bet all around?
- Posted Jun 29, 2018 8:17am PDT Classic creepypasta
- Posted Jun 29, 2018 8:10am PDT You mean the older woman? Why would she