9,575 chatty comments by "FirstPersonCooter"
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 10:41pm PDT It's almost not funny, because it is too true. It's like a documentary.
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 9:07pm PDT ^^^^
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 9:06pm PDT wtf. why did this post twice?
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 9:06pm PDT She makes Elliot Spitzer's girl look like a bargain.
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 8:30pm PDT And people thought Elliot Spitzer's girl was expensive.
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 8:04pm PDT Happy Birthday!
- Posted Apr 15, 2009 6:57pm PDT You already proved to be invulnerable to the most horrific of dangers. You'll be fine.
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:32pm PDT Seinfeld! I should have known it was you.
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 11:05am PDT He's doing it all for Kim, his GF. She's in on it, too.
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:24am PDT They're stupid. Killing hostages will make this a far more serious matter than it was. Before, it was cheaper for companies to just pay the ransom....
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 12:09am PDT Trees?
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 12:02am PDT ""From now on, if we capture foreign ships and their respective countries try to attack us, we will kill them (the hostages)," Jamac Habeb, a...
- Posted Apr 14, 2009 12:01am PDT Not to gloat, but I called it: http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=19658579 Looks like Steven Segal was right.
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 11:08pm PDT You fail at cropping Lara Croft.
- Posted Apr 13, 2009 10:58pm PDT How can you be so sure? It happened every year, on the same DAY, mind you, for the past 2008 years.