8,746 chatty comments by "FirstPersonCooter"
- Posted Jan 13, 2018 11:14am PST Can't wait to see evangelicals explain this one.
- Posted Jan 13, 2018 11:05am PST You take that back! The chatty is a utopia of human discourse. Really, though, I find i better than most places I've seen.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 8:29pm PST I didn’t know he could do a lap around anything
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 1:32pm PST http://imgur.com/4LsoJG1
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:48am PST “And after looking at the savings you just end up buying a couple. WTF amazon.”
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:42am PST “TSLA rises as The Verge reports Elon Musk is working on growing thicker skin on humans. No word yet if it is bulletproof.
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:21am PST Source? /s
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 11:19am PST That’s what boggles the mind for me. How many people cross the border a year? How many people would the wall block? If Mexico is paying for the...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 9:05am PST Yes, exactly. I liked the pacing, the pleasant graphics, the genuine voice acting and humor. The mystery was underwhelming, but I still enjoyed the...
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 7:56am PST It was a fun game, even though the ending was underwhelming. I don’t regret it at all.
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 10:54pm PST I’m not so sure anymore
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 10:16pm PST In how many is he in prison or at least removed kicking and screaming from a McDonald’s?
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 8:59pm PST The poopoo tape?
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 8:55pm PST https://m.imgur.com/YxofSvE
- Posted Jan 11, 2018 3:47pm PST “He hasn’t killed me yet! A+++ would elect again!”