8,796 chatty comments by "FirstPersonCooter"
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 7:03am PST I got through the first two episodes so far. It’s so good
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 8:54pm PST Trailer https://youtu.be/0_H8xcqy4Vc
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 8:49pm PST Watched Corporate on Comedy Central. It’s like a far more bitter Better Off Ted and fucking hilarious. It also has Lance Reddick. Watch it
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 5:09pm PST I’m thinking the no condom thing with the pornstar is suspect. Sure Donny would probably be up for it, but I don’t think she would. Testing is...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 4:07pm PST Glad I wasn’t the only one
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 4:04pm PST From WaPo: The decision was not unexpected, because generally, the Supreme Court is reluctant to require the drawing of new districts before it...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 1:15pm PST Because Trump thought he already hit menopause.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 1:07pm PST Full Shit House Baby President Degassy In Trump We Lie Stable Genius
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 8:09am PST Is their team winning, though?
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 8:07am PST If there is a future, I hope having Trump admin anything on your resume should make you unhireable .
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 7:56am PST What is wrong with people? It’s like we’re seeing different things. “Here, look at this tomato” “You mean this toaster?”
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 10:52pm PST ...of shit
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 7:27pm PST TIllerson says his staff prints out Trump's tweets and then they try to figure out how to "use it" to make policy....
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 6:10pm PST He would have done less damage with a nuke
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 1:13pm PST I sort of liked Valerian. The main character was awful, but it as far more imaginative and interesting than other current sci-fi/super hero movies...