7,687 chatty comments by "Finchypoo"
- Posted Aug 12, 2009 10:23am PDT Something about the isometric view in Ultima hurts my brain. I love that view in Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Diablo and tons of other games, but...
- Posted Aug 11, 2009 3:49pm PDT "concept art designed game" made me laugh, I couldn't resist. I see in your other response that what you really meant was that all of these...
- Posted Aug 11, 2009 1:39pm PDT thank you for pointing out your complete lack of game design knowledge.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 3:53pm PDT or Xbox, and maybe PS2. That was a shit awful part of the game though.
- Posted Aug 07, 2009 12:51pm PDT I can't skate, I don't play skateboarding games, I'm not even really remotely interested in them, but I'd play this.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:00am PDT Always had a soft spot for "Infinite Undiscovery"....no wait, I fucking hate that title.
- Posted Jul 31, 2009 10:57am PDT Zelda Link to the Past Darkworld theme song is my current ring tone. it was Phantom pt II by Justice but I just couldn't take the awesomeness every...
- Posted Jul 27, 2009 3:16pm PDT I hope this is cool, the comics are great and really know their videogames and with Edgar Wright directing the movie I can't see it being anything...
- Posted Jul 27, 2009 11:37am PDT best ability ever
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 3:15pm PDT man, those are some expertly rendered wickets
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 2:22pm PDT Go wikipedia Look at the photo caption http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_position Maybe not everyone should be allowed to add content :-P
- Posted Jul 24, 2009 1:16pm PDT I agree. every other UT is awesome. They should take a break and go back to it when there is something new to offer in the series.
- Posted Jul 23, 2009 2:51pm PDT ..peacocks, Rage is also an avian genocide simulator.
- Posted Jul 23, 2009 2:49pm PDT god I hope your right.
- Posted Jul 22, 2009 11:23am PDT Serious Sam 1 was bright and colorful and looked a bit cartoony due to low poly models and hardware limitations. Serious Sam 2 looked like a CG...