36,536 chatty comments by "Evil Benius"
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 9:41am PDT Man I was so happy to finally be home for a snowstorm. Also if I was OCONUS for this one I am pretty sure my wife would have murdered me on the...
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 8:07am PDT Yeah I thought mine was low in the mid 40s.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 7:22am PDT Yeah this is why I tend to avoid diets that restrict what types of foods you can eat. I find it much easier to just manage my calories.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 8:54am PDT It also seems like he is only looking at the Blizzard portion of the company which is weird.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 7:36am PDT It has little sleeves to slide 14 cartridges into.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 5:53am PDT I really do not have a problem carrying my cartridges considering I already keep my Switch in a case when I take it with me.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 5:00am PDT I am playing through Lost Legacy at the moment as well. Currently doing a bunch of open world stuff before Chapter 5.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 12:36pm PDT Looking forward to finally getting to cycling outside this spring after I started training indoors in December. I decide to replace one of my daily...
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 10:12am PDT That is a little bit easier at Disneyland.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 9:48am PDT All you really have to do is say you are eating at one of the restaurants.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 5:33am PDT I am less worried about travel insurance and more worried about my wife burning the world down.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 4:47am PDT Yeah we are due for 10-14" so my vacation may start two days early. Just hoping our flight to London Thursday is not now fucked.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 9:57am PDT Since I am constantly on travel with my coworkers it is definitely those that do not get the hint that you are avoiding them after work hours.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 4:32am PDT I used to love nachos until I found out the ones I liked at a bar we goto were like 1,500 calories. I do not think I have had them in years.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 9:30pm PDT Yeah I never quite understand the issues people have with it.