7,982 chatty comments by "ErneX"
- Posted May 11, 2018 2:04am PDT Why pc stuff have to be so tacky
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:44pm PDT wow, nice
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:41pm PDT I guess these https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2.5GBASE-T_and_5GBASE-T
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:38pm PDT I wonder what's the next ethernet speed for consumer devices, I don't think we'll jump to 10GbE directly...
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:36pm PDT devs also said on the video the game doesn't have adjustable difficulty
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:29pm PDT that would only be the case if you have multiple lans routed at the router, in your case it will be just traffic between your lan and the internet,...
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:23pm PDT lite can easily handle gigabit wan it does offloading of a bunch of stuff, heck I think even the X can manage but some stuff aren't hardware...
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:21pm PDT I have an edgerouter lite and it's already overkill I'm only using 2 of the 3 ports (1 wan 1 lan)
- Posted May 10, 2018 3:17pm PDT I though this thread was about EA, I was just pointing that out no need to be a knight for EA with me
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:54pm PDT It's not really hip http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_c369azb72k.jpg
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:37pm PDT Doesn't look terrible but I'm not too excited
- Posted May 10, 2018 1:53pm PDT The 1st hour of Days Gone http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/05/10/watch-the-first-hour-of-days-gone.aspx
- Posted May 10, 2018 2:02am PDT You can, it has a bit of work to it but it's possible
- Posted May 09, 2018 1:28am PDT Oh wait until you control the air game
- Posted May 09, 2018 1:26am PDT Elderly friend?