46,699 chatty comments by "Entity"
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 6:18pm PST Allow me: COMEDY GOLD
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 6:17pm PST Ancient history. :)
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 5:32pm PST Rex Ellis. I don't have a current male pet, but the last one I did was named generically enough, Rex. Rex Ellis is a porn name if I ever heard one.
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 5:31pm PST if you hold off until Duke Nukem ForNever, then you will still have a p3 600 in 2031
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 5:26pm PST Let it go; plenty of fish in the sea. ( * CLICHE'D * )
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 5:04pm PST Tony Hawk needs not have online play to be absolutely HELLA FUN. I anxiously await the GC version of THPS3.
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 5:03pm PST Better than those hella gay trackpads though....
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 2:22pm PST almost as bloated as their crummy software.
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 2:21pm PST COMEDY FROTHING PENIS
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 2:17pm PST and the moral of the story is DON'T BUY PACKAGED COMPUTERS. No Compaqs, no HPs, no Dells, no Gateways. NONE. Build it yourself!
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 1:59pm PST the same kind of retarded assclowns who are so morally, socially and mentally inept that they would use AOL.
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 1:58pm PST That's back when disks were the price which CD-Rs are now (or higher) and it was worth your while to format them. I had my own collection going at...
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 1:56pm PST Let's get a pool going here. How long before someone has a program called NAP2MP3.EXE going once this is released? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 1 entire...
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 8:29am PST I've been using 2000b for over a year now; nothing but good things to say for it. Aside from sucking back 20 megs of system memory, having...
- Posted Oct 30, 2001 8:03am PST Drop XP's drivers and move to the Detonators for WinXP. I was playing Legacy DOOM and my screen was all some wacky green/black combo. I could see...