46,926 chatty comments by "Entity"
- Posted May 08, 2018 11:30pm PDT Same here. I liked the core game a lot before it became a lootbox gambling game. I'm excited to return to it this summer.
- Posted May 08, 2018 8:22am PDT Did he not just oneshot someone with a melee attack after jumping 200 yards as well?
- Posted May 08, 2018 7:22am PDT So is it some temporary buff or something? Because that seems cheap as shit.
- Posted May 07, 2018 8:37am PDT You can always tell the bumper stickers that were built hastily while enraged by the fact they can't even take the time to master the curved text...
- Posted May 05, 2018 2:26pm PDT It wouldn’t have made me so salty if at the same time, they were pushing out DLC costumes and shit instead of fixing what was broken.
- Posted May 04, 2018 9:33pm PDT No, generic photos of a game console box and some games belongs on r/gaming
- Posted May 03, 2018 4:51pm PDT Looks fun. I'll see it on Netflix.
- Posted May 03, 2018 9:33am PDT Jim Sterling calls them asset flippers, which is exactly what they are. They buy stock assets from Unity/Unreal stores and repackage it and throw...
- Posted May 03, 2018 7:39am PDT Hah, that's a damn fine song
- Posted May 02, 2018 1:09pm PDT Fantastic
- Posted May 02, 2018 12:54pm PDT I feel the same way about steamed hams
- Posted May 02, 2018 8:59am PDT I was playing Lego Marvel 2 on Steam with the DS4 and ingame, it actually flipped over to Sony icons. I thought that was pretty cool.
- Posted May 02, 2018 8:43am PDT Generally speaking, the XB1 controller seems to be the best. That being said, the sensitivity on the thumbsticks, and lack of any configuration...
- Posted May 02, 2018 8:41am PDT Face texture work looks low quality compared to other modern releases like Horizon and God of War. Maybe they're putting most effort into scenery...
- Posted May 01, 2018 1:40pm PDT So far, GoW is certainly at the top of the heap, alongside with FC5 with its welcome changes. That being said, Spiderman, Red Dead 2 and the PC...