46,968 chatty comments by "Entity"
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 6:06pm PDT Dunky is fun, but with Totalbiscuit gone now, that market is left with a gaping hole. :(
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 6:04pm PDT Yes. Disney has done some tangible amount of good over the years, Comcast has not. Comcast is nothing but a cancer on the world.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 3:31pm PDT Same here, but that guy doing commentary was just the worst. Game looks goddamn awesome though.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 3:18pm PDT The rules don't really apply anymore. You just throw money at congress and they'll change the laws for you.
- Posted Jun 13, 2018 3:17pm PDT It sure seems to be a viable solution to all these obnoxious copyright holders on Youtube. >:(
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 7:35am PDT My bet is that it's a real upgraded Deus Ex.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 7:26am PDT Still Sony and Ubi to go yet, and it's already been a great E3. But you're right. Stop trying to shove mobile in our faces as if we're going to be...
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 9:04am PDT I was under the impression it's an online-only game. And thus, I had little interest in it.
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 9:03am PDT "The plan was originally conceived by Supreme Allied Commander in Elite, Harry Potter, to strike at the very core of our enemy." Okay that's...
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 8:32am PDT Check my post history and you will see I'm a whiner and complainer about game difficulty. There were a couple spots (notably in the bunkers after...
- Posted Jun 08, 2018 7:38am PDT It's my hope that Avalanche was largely brought on because of their excellent car combat in Mad Max. Id got the shooting part right.
- Posted Jun 07, 2018 3:58pm PDT I hope that orange fuck chokes on some of our glorious Canadian poutine, because you know that fat turd is going to be all over it.
- Posted Jun 07, 2018 3:56pm PDT I've used them, and while I don't generally have any real trouble with it, the whole experience is just slower than saying "#6 combo, no sauce" at...
- Posted Jun 07, 2018 2:55pm PDT I watched the launch stream, and while initially intrigued by it when announced, the combat looks really lackluster. The world and the ideas behind...
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 2:46pm PDT Tabletop dungeons and dragons is about the nerdiest things one can do. Kingdom Hearts doesn't even come close to that.