6,001 chatty comments by "EnhancedInterrogator"
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 2:39pm PDT yeah, I missed my chance on the Wii U. The adapters started going for $50+ on ebay.
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 2:36pm PDT I get it, but I'm still very sad. Metroid was the only thing I was looking forward to in E3 this year.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 4:40pm PDT Man, really wish Virtua Fighter 5 was in that list.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 4:00pm PDT twitch's compression is not friendly to Sable's look
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 2:41pm PDT wonder if it's getting a Wii U version. Would be funny if the Wii gets games longer than the Wii U
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 10:31pm PDT I don't give a shit about it. Screams "bro-shooter" whenever I watch footage
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 6:53pm PDT oh yeah, and I'm guessing you don't have component cables for the cube? So yeah, also getting the 480i>1080p deinterlacing input lag. But...
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 6:50pm PDT How long have video games been grey now? 10, 15 years?
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 6:49pm PDT Doing it wrong, TV not on its side
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 8:20am PDT Unless EA gave them some more staff to work on it, then yeah, I don't think they're going to be happy about it
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 10:34pm PDT Nothing wrong with waiting and seeing. I'm leaning towards buying it just to show support for the removal of paid map packs. Then I remember...
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 10:29pm PDT well snipers had scopes. But yeah I don't think red dot sights were a thing.
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 10:26pm PDT Man, I don't know people on his set functioned. I'd be too choked up from moments like this to operate a camera.
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 7:03pm PDT well it has to be playable on Xbox One, so I doubt they could push the fidelity much further
- Posted Jun 09, 2018 6:23pm PDT Agreed but he is the first guy with gameplay footage for a reason.