5,793 chatty comments by "EnhancedInterrogator"
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 3:58pm PDT So if the consoles run BF1 at a 30hz tickrate in a 64-person match, they could probably do battle royale 100p at 20hz maybe? I know PUBG is like...
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 2:44pm PDT You gotta watch out for identity politics on the shack. You can get shackpiled for criticizing the wrong person at the wrong time.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 2:22pm PDT Their Super NT looks OK though
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 3:55pm PDT Nope. People aren't interested in living in the moment.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 12:36pm PDT I Titanfall 2 it's based on frame times and it works great, vsync on or off.
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 9:46pm PDT M2? I'm in
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 5:53pm PDT wall-e is prob my favorite. But yeah, Incredibles is up there
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 3:10pm PDT Yeah, tightness. Tightness of the production is more important than the frequency of videos right? Like, you don't want to go two months without a...
- Posted Apr 11, 2018 4:52pm PDT My guess is motherboard. That was the case when I had a computer that did this. I verified by testing multiple PSU's, memory, etc.
- Posted Apr 11, 2018 3:32pm PDT Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I've taken apart most of the consoles I own to either fix or mod something. But I've also accidentally zapped a PS2...
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 10:37pm PDT Well, shit, now I literally can't watch season 2. There's no point. I know everything
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 10:30pm PDT Yeah, because they know it's impossible to stab somebody without buying a knife online https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiv_(weapon)
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 2:00pm PDT Closest to plasma? It's pretty much universally acknowledged that OLED's have superior blacks to plasma and any other display you can think of.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 1:59pm PDT I wold take it further and say 720p probably works for a majority of homes
- Posted Apr 08, 2018 8:07pm PDT Yeah, made it way harder to follow for me