5,462 chatty comments by "EnhancedInterrogator"
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 2:13pm PST Just buy this thing, wall mount it, and move your desk back 6 feet
- Posted Jan 22, 2018 2:11pm PST Yeah, I'm glad he's posting daily so I'll remember to start day 1 before Jan 30 hopefully
- Posted Jan 21, 2018 7:56pm PST turn difficulty down to easy to enjoy a game..... I think I'll just watch a movie
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 1:53pm PST haha from reddit As disturbing as this is, it would have been hilarious if each shot had a noticeably different cat.
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 1:43pm PST all the maps are due in Feb? I hope it's just like 1, because they haven't even released the last 2 maps of turning tides, so 1 month is a really...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 10:23am PST If you start to get dehydrated, pedialyte freezie pops are the bomb.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 7:14pm PST I'm wonder if it's an EDID issue. The switch only supports 480p, 720p, and 1080p. If it's not reading any of those as available on your 1200p...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 3:53pm PST fuck yeh it is. I don't like opening 200 doors before I'm ready to start shooting people.
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 3:24pm PST purty.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 3:59pm PST Ok, well I'm hope I'm not guilty of prolonged or specific pondering. That would be weird.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 2:11pm PST Ok, if you've read this much of the thread then you're at least a little morbidly curious like me.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:21pm PST I knew it would be something along these lines. Hopefully the dude doesn't receive much more punishment outside of being reassigned.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:19pm PST damn this was perfect
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:17pm PST Wow. Amazing we were able to walk that back to where we are today.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:14pm PST kewl. I've been enjoying the game more since they shaved off 2 frames of input lag last year. I'm able to play more reactionary like I did in SFIV