5,457 chatty comments by "EnhancedInterrogator"
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 10:23am PST If you start to get dehydrated, pedialyte freezie pops are the bomb.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 7:14pm PST I'm wonder if it's an EDID issue. The switch only supports 480p, 720p, and 1080p. If it's not reading any of those as available on your 1200p...
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 3:53pm PST fuck yeh it is. I don't like opening 200 doors before I'm ready to start shooting people.
- Posted Jan 17, 2018 3:24pm PST purty.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 3:59pm PST Ok, well I'm hope I'm not guilty of prolonged or specific pondering. That would be weird.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 2:11pm PST Ok, if you've read this much of the thread then you're at least a little morbidly curious like me.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:21pm PST I knew it would be something along these lines. Hopefully the dude doesn't receive much more punishment outside of being reassigned.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:19pm PST damn this was perfect
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:17pm PST Wow. Amazing we were able to walk that back to where we are today.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:14pm PST kewl. I've been enjoying the game more since they shaved off 2 frames of input lag last year. I'm able to play more reactionary like I did in SFIV
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:05pm PST amen. The worst that will happen is that you wasted half a day typing 50 responses to strangers on the internet.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:32pm PST That is definitely some locally grown Miami wood hardener. I need to get back to Miami.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:26pm PST Of course not, but I still think the "why" is something we're all wondering. Like, how fucked up is the situation to where 20-somethings couldn't...
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 6:43pm PST Buy a GTX 670 on ebay and play everything on low settings at 640x480
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 3:57pm PST Heligoland looks fucking amazing. The water effects, terrain, lighting. I was awestruck the first 15 minutes I was playing. DICE outdid themselves...