71 chatty comments by "Embrionic"
- Posted Dec 28, 2001 10:35am PST Developing your own engine is a huge gamble in terms of cost and in terms of time.
- Posted Dec 28, 2001 10:39am PST I think Carmack said it best: "The problem is really only solvable by relying on the community to police itself, because it is a fundamentally...
- Posted Dec 28, 2001 11:23am PST Again, better but still an issue.
- Posted Jan 01, 2002 12:24pm PST I was fairly disappointed with the multiplayer demo.. the single player action makes up for it and then some... amazing.
- Posted Jan 11, 2002 12:55pm PST What money?
- Posted Jan 26, 2002 9:26am PST Think about this one: What if the game cost only $10 - $15 to purchase with a $4.95 monthly fee to play? I believe this model would force...
- Posted Feb 09, 2002 10:15am PST Top 2 overly used expressions: #2 Get a life #1 M$ is the evil empire
- Posted May 31, 2002 10:23am PDT That's not the intent. Think of it in terms closer to an interactive TV commercial.
- Posted Jul 12, 2002 7:46pm PDT Software development isn't an exact science.. For anyone who's worked on a large scale project, I'm sure you can appreciate the delay.
- Posted Jul 20, 2002 11:31am PDT That's like saying a hammer is better than a screwdriver. :) Let the tool fit the need, not the other way around.
- Posted Jul 25, 2002 8:06pm PDT Ever notice you'll never see a post that says: Honk if you appreciate good drivers. Please post stories detailing their superior...
- Posted Jul 26, 2002 3:21pm PDT "working on pda games shows how poorly it all ended up for us" I forget, PDAs are going away in the next few years. (Sigh)This is a growing...
- Posted Jul 26, 2002 3:29pm PDT From all the bits and pieces I've been able to put together concerning Daikatana, the project fell apart from a project management/resource...
- Posted Jul 29, 2002 4:46am PDT Take a look at the articles written by Kim and Karen over at monster.com Pete
- Posted Aug 11, 2002 10:06am PDT >> Plus i find that the game will most likely have attrocious AI Based on what analysis?