72 chatty comments by "El_Guapo"
- Posted May 13, 2008 5:10pm PDT I really liked the 360 version except for the inventory, weapon, skill and squad control scheme. I am for sure looking forward to playing this on...
- Posted May 27, 2008 4:28pm PDT hehe liked the, "Have the Marines dust off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure". choice in the dialog box :-) I may just...
- Posted Jun 10, 2008 5:32pm PDT Hmmm interesting I guess.
- Posted Jun 11, 2008 6:20pm PDT lol nice
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 5:41pm PDT This is looking better and better.
- Posted Jul 14, 2008 6:39pm PDT That looked pretty cool.
- Posted Jul 14, 2008 6:47pm PDT Pimp!
- Posted Jul 14, 2008 6:50pm PDT Oh come now! Ever FPS needs a little more vent, kinda like needing "a little more cowbell" :P
- Posted Jul 30, 2008 6:36pm PDT LOL I guess?
- Posted Jul 30, 2008 6:38pm PDT That sounds...painful?
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 5:02pm PDT I just find it hilarious that the game is called Mushroom Men AND its published by Gamecock. hehe
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 5:05pm PDT Crackdown was just good ol mindless fun. I would buy a sequel if it took place in a much larger city or series of cities.
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 5:10pm PDT LOL nice!
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 5:10pm PDT Hell my dumbass never could solve that thing.
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 6:00pm PDT Yes please.