9 chatty comments by "EdisonB"
- Posted Apr 23, 2005 10:08am PDT not anymore
- Posted Jun 04, 2005 5:07pm PDT then waht about Heretic and Hexen?
- Posted Jun 04, 2005 5:28pm PDT agree. but still pure fps.
- Posted Jul 30, 2005 8:33pm PDT Doesn't the term "action", when used to describe a video or pc game, implies that it has reflex-based gameplay? So, how does the term "turn-based"...
- Posted Oct 07, 2005 5:08pm PDT Me too. I'm yet to get the same feeling I got when leaving the Vortex Rikers for the first time. Looking up at the sky, discovering the twin suns,...
- Posted Dec 06, 2005 4:23pm PST Better yet, you could build anything you wanted with the sets, not just what's on the box picture.
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 12:04pm PDT Some parts of the video are very like the animatics from the Homeworld series. That's a Good Thing (tm).
- Posted Dec 10, 2007 3:15pm PST Not only that, they set the game to run at insane resolutions, with LOTS of filtering. Remember the 4K lines+ screengrabs from Doom3?
- Posted Sep 18, 2009 3:48pm PDT "realistic, frenetic and unrelenting violence" Best sales pitch ever.