15,871 chatty comments by "Edges"
- Posted Jul 30, 2012 3:01pm PDT Lol the ref should be kicked out too.
- Posted Jul 30, 2012 4:43pm PDT What did walt mean when he said Victor flew too close to the sun and got his throat cut?
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 10:54am PDT You left out USA.
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 10:56am PDT Score!
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 11:01am PDT Hardly. No one invests more money into their atheletes than USA.
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 11:09am PDT The IOC ranks by number of gold first. Media usually switch it around depending whether it favors their country or not.
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 11:13am PDT True, but add up all the corporate support, scholarships, donations, etc. and you get the most powerfully funded sporting country in the world. I...
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 11:19am PDT And I'm pointing out how stupid it is to infer only totalitarian countries invest in their athletes.
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 11:20am PDT Here's a report done during Vancouver Olympics which was a huge topic for Canadians. Americans Athletes got 250 million from TV revenue alone....
- Posted Jul 31, 2012 11:22am PDT It is, I'm all for it and wished Canada funded our athletes like China or Americans do. Unless it's Hockey related, no one cares.
- Posted Jan 28, 2013 10:15am PST I watched that 20/20 episode on those Mormon polygamy people run by Warren Jeffs on Saturday. Religious brainwashing is some disturbing stuff.
- Posted Jan 28, 2013 10:22am PST Are you sure you want to jump into Ride to Conquer then? Riding 6,7 hours straight is no joke. Don't forget that on top of the bike, you'll...
- Posted Jan 28, 2013 10:55am PST Well if you're into biking or know that you will really get into it, I'd say save up more and skip the sub $1000 bikes. Get a nice carbon and...
- Posted Jul 26, 2013 2:44pm PDT I did adults only and it probably saved $2000. Only kid allowed was my nephew, all my friends just hired babysitters. From the feedback, guests...
- Posted Oct 29, 2013 1:54pm PDT No. In fact, they have a very healthy population and the hunt helps the fish industry.