39,995 chatty comments by "Dschinghis Khan"
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 9:37pm PDT thief
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 9:35pm PDT lol! 10,315,137 people have been rick roll'd, according to you tube anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 9:25pm PDT i'd do the one where when you die, you get to relive your life until you get it right, and i'd keep screwing up purpose just to keep living
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 8:55pm PDT http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2831-Zero-Punctuation-The-Witcher all you need to know
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 8:50pm PDT wow, that is hilarious
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 8:38pm PDT that man is awesome, his voice is so powerful, he should be a stand up comic after his presidency
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 7:13pm PDT Kevin Spacey is another one who is a fantasticly talentend actor who really isn't in that many movies, and The Sopranos used to be a great show,...
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 1:02pm PDT i know, i've been to NYC, and NY state, lovely sights up there, alwqys wanted to go to Boston, Chicago, San Fransisco
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 12:13pm PDT yeah, if not Canada, i'm thinking Germany or Amsterdam
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 12:08pm PDT that movie is seriously in my top 5 forever, and i've had to alter my top 5 favourite movies for every decade, but that holds its place at number 3...
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 12:00pm PDT i seriously believe that the guys who put those balls on their trucks are over compensating for the severe lack of their own balls
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 11:55am PDT same here, only i live in a suck as town in the middle of no where, i'm thinking Canada or something is seeming pretty awesome at this point
- Posted Apr 13, 2008 11:20am PDT "proud to be an american" "God Bless America" "Bitch on Board, what out" "Bush Cheney '04" "W '04"
- Posted Apr 12, 2008 9:50pm PDT yeah, think maybe 7 or 8 for me, lol
- Posted Apr 12, 2008 9:47pm PDT Paris Hilton in House of Wax