775 chatty comments by "DragonSire"
- Posted Mar 12, 2010 11:42am PST He said the D2 economy was a failure, not the game as a whole.
- Posted Mar 08, 2010 5:14pm PST I read something about game patents awhile ago. If they got the patent then they might be able to do this type of demo while restricting others.
- Posted Mar 04, 2010 5:37pm PST If you're kicked out of the studio you founded, or it is dissolved (such as Ensemble Studios), then it really doesn't matter to you how much...
- Posted Mar 04, 2010 12:16pm PST I'll reiterate what has been said in the past. If you have a company, and you want it to be there and be yours in the future DO NOT sell it to...
- Posted Feb 24, 2010 7:05am PST Stop it with the MMO's. They're like reality television. Everybody does one and they all SUCK.
- Posted Feb 16, 2010 10:22am PST Agreed
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 1:16pm PST Try Torchlight, you won't be disappointed. Without a shared stash, I probably won't be playing Diablo 2 anytime soon. If I ever do play it...
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 12:20pm PST Shadow Complex was based on "Empire."
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 8:41am PST The end of the trailer reminds me of Orson Scott Card's book "Empire."
- Posted Jan 28, 2010 8:58am PST Arcanum looks pretty sweet to me!