84 chatty comments by "Draco3k"
- Posted Feb 19, 2011 7:42am PST Fuck you, Activision. Fuck. You.
- Posted Feb 17, 2011 11:29am PST Classy, Sony. Real classy.
- Posted Feb 17, 2011 7:17am PST Yeah, okay, calling your DLC after the fifth game of the series and a call-out to it respectively is pretty classy.
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:18am PST *Spyro... Damn you, Valve!
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:18am PST Spy the magical derp der herp derp.
- Posted Feb 11, 2011 11:16am PST Oh my god! What's WRONG with YOUR FAAAAACEEEE.
- Posted Feb 04, 2011 11:23am PST The fallacy here is assuming Apple accumulated their hundred billion dollars of net worth by being good sport and caring for their customers.
- Posted Feb 04, 2011 10:35am PST Team Fortress 2 sure takes whoring out to a whole new level.
- Posted Jan 29, 2011 9:13am PST The ultimate insult? If the game runs as crap on PC as the first one, while the console version is silky-smooth.
- Posted Jan 27, 2011 9:33am PST Seeing that Sony have just tapped Android itself... Probably not fail.
- Posted Jan 26, 2011 11:00pm PST Maybe there is hope for gaming yet if such innovative titles actually receive user acclaim.
- Posted Jan 21, 2011 8:28am PST Activision's executive branch seems to be staffed entirely by money-mad idiots. While being money-mad is a beneficiary trait in the world of...
- Posted Jan 21, 2011 8:23am PST I do hope they die. But success of other corporations gleefully eliminating actual quality content from their priority list while reaping...
- Posted Jan 21, 2011 8:09am PST Looks like, even after all those years, developers have yet to catch on that all the fame Duke gets right now stems far from anticipating the...
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 5:22pm PST That's a very neat way to deal with an issue, actually. Kudos.