22,928 chatty comments by "DrWaffles"
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:51pm PST The root user has interactive logins disabled by default, so no password is set. It's the same with most other OSes -- Ubuntu does it like this and...
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 2:09pm PST To protect yourself in the meantime, you should set a root password and maybe change the root user's shell so that it always errors out. From an...
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 4:46pm PST https://dribbble.com/shots/3036326-Firewatch-tower-in-mountain-hills-forest lol like come on.
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 4:45pm PST The tower in the original Firewatch artwork is clearly copied or traced over in both the Salesforce ad and the Shutterstock image.
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 9:20am PST Celebrate your birthday some other day crisis averted. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Posted Nov 21, 2017 4:54pm PST Every day. Even when things are going well my mind works against me. It's tiring.
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 10:01am PST You can use DISM (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/what-is-dism) to apply hotfixes to an installation image,...
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 1:31pm PST It always looked off and I think this is the best way of describing it. You’d occasionally see the mesh stretch and the texture didn’t look...
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 6:00pm PST http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/385437/6481970/1270870113287/1270857857745.jpg?token=g3%2FLaDjjocNtt49CqNmUBvtnFiA%3D
- Posted Nov 07, 2017 6:08am PST Slack groups with professionals working in the same field.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 6:50pm PST These days, just a browser with no addons.
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 3:54pm PDT The one involving Sapper Morton would have been worthy to keep, though. But I guess it’s not important to 2049 as a whole.
- Posted Oct 31, 2017 3:50pm PDT I like Zimmer’s work on past films but for the last few years his stuff sounds fairly similar. However, the entire sea wall scene was really strong.
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 11:40am PDT Tell him I’m eating
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 11:37am PDT Rip up the grass, salt the earth, and fill it with sand. Ain’t nobody got time for lawn maintenance