144 chatty comments by "Dr Knee"
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 4:25am PST It reminds me of every song from the SNES version of Wizardry V. https://www.zophar.net/music/nintendo-snes-spc/wizardry-v-heart-of-the-maelstrom
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:33pm PST I bought LISA, and it's very depressing amazing so far!
- Posted Feb 14, 2018 5:52am PST Yeah, we just got the message of "Hwy 32 is closed in both directions near Fort Meade due to a police investigation. Please take alternate routes,...
- Posted Jan 30, 2018 8:10am PST I've had this one for about two years now. http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_p0aipwzold.jpg
- Posted Jan 15, 2018 1:25pm PST We had someone ask about GW2 the other day, right? That question piqued my interest in this game again, so I bought the expansions and downloaded...
- Posted Jan 14, 2018 9:04pm PST Came here to say this. One of my earliest memories of science fiction.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 2:19pm PST It's possible. We got two kiddos, so if we can get a baby sitter, that'd work.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:36am PST I keep trying to jump over everything and climb to the top. I also shoot every panel. It's taken me like 2 hours for every level, and I'm still...
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 6:51pm PST I'm always a little scared to click on these types of posts, because I grew accustomed to seeing breakfasts of weird eggplant/kale concoctions with...
- Posted Nov 21, 2017 5:37pm PST That is amazing.
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 2:25pm PDT My wife and I said the same thing last night, except for us it was either a tie or just below S1. I had a great time for the whole watchthrough.
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 4:36pm PDT Is Justified obscure? Whatever, anything with Walton Goggins is amazing.
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 4:34pm PDT I really want to try that Shadow Tactics game. Let me know how it is.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 1:30pm PDT I will say that it lacks the solid zone distinctions from Super Metroid. But Super Metroid was like a 10/10, and it still holds up today.
- Posted Oct 07, 2017 4:08pm PDT Or at least Mount Your Friends.