11,859 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 1:13am PDT I'm using the P6T and I recommend it. Rock solid motherboard that's given me no trouble. They're website is a piece of shit though.
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 12:19am PDT Great write up. Inf'd
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 10:41pm PDT Not in my experience. I tried it with the latest patch and it would hitch every few seconds when driving fast (and my system is no slouch, i7 +...
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 10:34pm PDT I would totally watch this.
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 10:33pm PDT I would totally watch this.
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 10:24pm PDT Gg'd :< that sucks. Are ssds better at handling drops?
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 9:11pm PDT So does this mean they'll fix SR 2 as well?
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 8:35am PDT Seriously. Oh shack.
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 8:19am PDT Ctrl+f
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 6:38am PDT Nice, thanks for your thoughts. My issue with the PS 3 upto this point has also been exclusives I'm interested in, but UC 2, GoW 3 and others have...
- Posted Apr 05, 2010 11:00pm PDT Click the remove button in the news feed. Just mouse over one of their updates
- Posted Apr 05, 2010 9:16pm PDT There's a registry hack for that, you can make the delay on it zero but at the same time other menus also pop up instanteously which can be...
- Posted Apr 05, 2010 5:51am PDT Is there any chance a third party app might do this? Does the iPhone have such functionality through 3rd party apps?
- Posted Apr 04, 2010 9:31pm PDT Completely agree with this, although I've only played Halo 1 and bits of 2. He seemed so bland and boring to me that I didn't understand all the...
- Posted Apr 04, 2010 9:23pm PDT I don't have CR yet, please to be screenshotting the main menu