11,742 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Mar 18, 2010 3:45am PDT GTA 2 and UT 2003 for me. Besides the two maps in the demo they were even kind enough to throw in the instagib mutator. That was an insane amount...
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 9:12pm PDT 988
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 8:36pm PDT 979
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 12:36pm PDT I don't feel the game is particularly worth 50 dollars for the SP. The MP on the other hand...
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 12:33pm PDT Haha seriously wtf
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 12:31pm PDT Is it much different from 2007's ribbon? The ribbon was amazing imo
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 12:20pm PDT EA's new advertising campaign for Mass Effect 2
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 10:56am PDT :[ screw you man. Today I was eyeing a joystick at a shop thinking about how much fun it would be to replay the FS games (and maybe a little BC 2...
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 10:28am PDT I disliked the SP quite a bit. They had a lot of cool concepts but ruined with constant checkpoints killing immersion. In this respect level 1...
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 8:15am PDT ^^^Knows awesome when he sees it. Though the game is linear but an amazing experience.
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 7:13am PDT I'll try, but I'm really busy as it is.
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 6:42am PDT Fuck! Great timing for my monitor's power cable to melt it's face off. I shall join y'all in a few days, I think.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 9:06pm PDT ^^^ Agreed. I can't think of any of my computer savy but still stuck on xp friends who use ie, ever.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:39pm PDT How's the story and the translation (I'm guessing) by the way?
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:38pm PDT I'm gonna pick this up (and cry myself to sleep for the next couple of days)