11,937 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 9:12pm PDT I used a program named disk aid. The free one was a trial version though.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 1:54pm PDT Started? Argh
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 1:13pm PDT Sweet I'll buy it asap.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:19pm PDT Oh and Tarantino!
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:15pm PDT CrustaR have you played the dlc yet? Is it sufficiently awesome?
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:13pm PDT The army sounds awesome.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 12:10pm PDT Really? I liked frank's character quite a bit and all his dealings to save his union.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 11:13am PDT Current directors I'd have to say aronofsky and danny Boyle.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 11:00am PDT It's not that I loved it per se, but in season 1 it took me a bit to get acquainted with the characters. In season 2 I knew them all and the...
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 10:54am PDT Yeah the classics are worse off. But I still don't understand why the iPod touch 3g has a far worse speaker and lacks an oleophobic screen that the...
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 10:13am PDT I don't see how it'll give away info if it's the tf 2 model where the dead only chat with the dead.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 9:54am PDT They did this not so long ago with the ipad. There's an article on gizmondo where a former Apple exec talks about how they'd go about doing this.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 9:49am PDT Oh snap.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 9:47am PDT I realized today that the iPod touches sure are the red headed stepchild of apple's children.
- Posted Apr 19, 2010 9:41am PDT Not to mention it's an easy way to gauge appreciation for their new design.