11,720 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 10:56am PDT :[ screw you man. Today I was eyeing a joystick at a shop thinking about how much fun it would be to replay the FS games (and maybe a little BC 2...
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 10:28am PDT I disliked the SP quite a bit. They had a lot of cool concepts but ruined with constant checkpoints killing immersion. In this respect level 1...
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 8:15am PDT ^^^Knows awesome when he sees it. Though the game is linear but an amazing experience.
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 7:13am PDT I'll try, but I'm really busy as it is.
- Posted Mar 17, 2010 6:42am PDT Fuck! Great timing for my monitor's power cable to melt it's face off. I shall join y'all in a few days, I think.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 9:06pm PDT ^^^ Agreed. I can't think of any of my computer savy but still stuck on xp friends who use ie, ever.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:39pm PDT How's the story and the translation (I'm guessing) by the way?
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:38pm PDT I'm gonna pick this up (and cry myself to sleep for the next couple of days)
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:32pm PDT I love what Dice have gone with in BC 2. It feels like MW 2 with team work and vehicles (my dream come through basically). The infantry combat just...
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:29pm PDT I am loving Rush mode so much. It's an insane amount of fun and keeps the battles generally very focused. And from what I've played the objectives...
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 8:09pm PDT I can't believe Microsoft is really doing this. Just when I thought they'd grown some brains.
- Posted Mar 16, 2010 7:05am PDT I agree
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 3:38pm PDT Thanks for that, I will check it out.
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 3:05pm PDT Tested it on the same network. Cool,I'll check out the ralink drivers. Any idea how I can figure out which chipset my adapter is using?
- Posted Mar 15, 2010 3:04pm PDT I tried doing that but I don't know if it didn't work because I set it up wrong or if it was just generally not working.