11,755 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Apr 27, 2010 10:32pm PDT You know how I know you're both gay?
- Posted Apr 27, 2010 10:29pm PDT I hated the end game, and ai generally wouldn't fight and sort out battles but keep running away. The end game for me usually devolved into me...
- Posted Apr 27, 2010 10:20pm PDT Does Android have a good selection of games like the iPhone? I've always wondered...
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 11:11pm PDT What movie is this?
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 1:28pm PDT But this isn't coming out on PC :(
- Posted Apr 26, 2010 1:34am PDT Yeah me too. Can't even preorder, stupid US people.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 7:24pm PDT I agree on L4D 1 but lived the sequel. I pushed myself to play hours of the first even though I hated it.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 10:48am PDT Disagree, I think the System Shock has suceeded in creating real fear
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 8:26am PDT It's not just that, a lot of single player games can be looked at as relaxing. Horror sp games are exactly the opposite and could they not sell as...
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 8:17am PDT I was wondering - can a game be too scary? When I played system shock 2, the tension was incredible. In fact it was so tense that I never really...
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 8:10am PDT Guilty as charged. I thought that kotaku article on civ 4 and religion was ridiculously obvious and i've never even played a civ game.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 8:02am PDT I remember rock paper shotgun saying the same in their review. I think it's a strange route to take especially compared to the gta games where as...
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 7:55am PDT Damn it I came here to post this.
- Posted Apr 25, 2010 1:12am PDT Thelittleone is awesome. I remember he used to do crazy cool things in supcom too.
- Posted Apr 24, 2010 11:45pm PDT Show her the shack and tell her you moderate it.