11,859 chatty comments by "Dontdrop"
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 5:23am PST Still rocking my i7 920 at 3.2 ghz lol.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 5:18am PST http://npg.si.edu/portraits/collection-highlights/presidential-portraits
- Posted Feb 07, 2018 8:13pm PST Growly gus
- Posted Feb 06, 2018 2:47am PST Always the correct play for long term investments. This shit gets stressful
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 11:20am PST DrDisrespect crashed the site I think. It's back up for me now, but not sure it'll last.
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 10:47am PST An update to the Pixel 2 may solve one of my biggest problems with Android:...
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 7:15am PST yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
- Posted Feb 03, 2018 8:56am PST Only for normies
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 11:25am PST I took the pic a while back but it's still on my phone
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 11:24am PST If you mean internet bandwidth, it's on my phone. I can see the argument for cpu cycles but it looks really bad when I'm trying to quickly swipe...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 9:02am PST All defaults besides flash off. HDR auto, motion on (but disabled when viewing / when I took the video)
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 9:01am PST I have it turned on when taking photos but disabled when viewing. It's disabled in the video too.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:54am PST It's on device for sure. It's a recent picture, I don't have that setting turned on, phone's less than a week old.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:45am PST I should've mentioned this: it's definitely on my phone.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:18am PST Anyone have a Pixel 2 here? Why do photos take a second to "load" in the Photos app? When I'm swiping between photos, there's no noticeable lag...