137 chatty comments by "Disco Cat"
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 2:54pm PDT I disagree there, I loved the sands of time, but this demo was just terrible. Bad music, bad dialogue, the fighting system is still awful and now...
- Posted Feb 04, 2005 11:58am PST either you don't have latest dx9 or you didn't install the video codecs
- Posted Feb 22, 2005 1:44pm PST shotgun blasts, explosions and bullet trails do that in the game.
- Posted Feb 22, 2005 1:45pm PST when you say nukem are you talking about a sequel to manhattan project or something?
- Posted Apr 21, 2005 1:40pm PDT EGADS! Their new game is actually a webpage!
- Posted Apr 30, 2005 1:30pm PDT I hope General Harper will be an out-of-shape irish chap that fought in the Napoleonic wars as a rifleman.
- Posted May 04, 2005 11:28pm PDT The original unreal may be the last great single player FPS.
- Posted May 11, 2005 6:52pm PDT shooting bullets through portals has been done.
- Posted May 12, 2005 10:50am PDT I'd want the games that AREN'T going to get overexposure from every other site (both during and outside of e3) rather than the ones that have...
- Posted May 14, 2005 11:49am PDT Soldier of Fortune 2 had randomly generated levels.
- Posted May 17, 2005 10:53am PDT They spent most of the presentation covering DS info.
- Posted May 17, 2005 11:12am PDT Well, there was confirmation of an online smash bros. game, and a new metroid, but only smash bros. was said to be a launch title.
- Posted May 18, 2005 11:31am PDT About as deep as a sledgehammer to my skull.
- Posted May 18, 2005 3:22pm PDT Oh no, a game ripped off popular sci-fi litterature!
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 11:14am PDT The way I see it, you spent 375 on a card and got a 175 return on the price a year later, putting the price of the first card down to 200. Your...