7,704 chatty comments by "Disarray"
- Posted Feb 25, 2010 4:11pm PST It was not horrible, renegade was a great great game. and failure would depend on its expectations and budget going into it. The game had a decent...
- Posted Feb 21, 2010 1:53pm PST god i would kill for a key, especially after getting SCREWED out of the teamliquid cake contest!
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 11:36am PST Holy crap, that Phantasmagoria screenshot was like a straight flashback. god that game.... I'm sure that game is so frustrating and awful now.
- Posted Jan 29, 2010 10:10pm PST there is going to be a TON of red tape for this. good ol state by state contest laws!
- Posted Jan 06, 2010 6:01pm PST Been waiting forever for this game, LOVED the first. hope i get a copy!
- Posted Jan 05, 2010 1:46pm PST IS IT THE SHOES?!?
- Posted Dec 28, 2009 8:39am PST Still, even without another game under production, its still surprising. especially for microsoft
- Posted Dec 28, 2009 7:09am PST wow, thumbs up from MICROSOFT?! while they'res a game with the same IP already in production ? extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely cool, and very very...
- Posted Dec 02, 2009 1:05pm PST oh my god, the japanese commercial for this must be linked, its way more hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcElGydzb8
- Posted Nov 18, 2009 10:39pm PST Pringles MSL anyone ? (if you don't get it, youtube it^^)
- Posted Nov 13, 2009 11:05pm PST Sigh, how downhill this band went after "Art of Drowning" i'd pay for some rockband DLC of "Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes" album though
- Posted Nov 10, 2009 2:09pm PST Amen. Its Hellgate: London + BioShock.
- Posted Nov 10, 2009 2:08pm PST "And i highly doubt there has been much pirating for this game due to the online aspect." I take it you don't realise that there is ZERO copy...
- Posted Oct 25, 2009 11:17pm PDT Amazing interview, really like these unique pieces that shacknews does. also, putting samples of the game music as embedded youtube clips to...
- Posted Sep 21, 2009 2:05pm PDT mine is "there is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."