69,572 chatty comments by "DinK"
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 6:44pm PDT I have daydreamed about the power to make it so that any time somebody makes an asshole aggressive move in their car, their car gets levitated 50...
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 12:39pm PDT 2017 Hyundai with low miles would still be under warranty. But he could pay a mechanic to help build a case I guess.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 1:20pm PDT That could be the thing that makes me finally upgrade my A/V stuff.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 11:44am PDT It continually astounds me how he antagonizes and demonizes the media, and he not only gets away with it but his supporters seem to like it. It's...
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 6:26am PDT Chrome on PC, Safari on iOS.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 6:23am PDT It's so bad. The music sounds wrong in something like sonic, and the controllers are infrared so you lose control if you tilt it wrong or somebody...
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 2:21pm PST I always preferred wait, just because it preserves your turns rather than being real time with menus
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 7:16am PST As long as I get a nuDOOM, Witcher 3, or Breath of the Wild every year or two, those assholes can ruin all the other games I'll ignore anyway.
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 7:03am PST It's an excuse to feed kids, or ourselves, candy for an entire meal. Much like breakfast in general!
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 8:15pm PST It's fun to try all the different endings, and to thrash your way through the game in a sort of casual speed run after doing it the normal way....
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 8:13pm PST This is what came to mind for me too, and I love it.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 8:11pm PST Yeah, if you try ff6 (3 on US snes) and still hate it, then you truly know the series isn't for you.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 8:09pm PST I've been eagerly awaiting our productive conversations about how to handle the scourge of daylight saving time.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 3:56pm PST If it's that bad, is moving close to some grandparents ever going to be a possibility? Like even as part of a multi-year plan? My son is 1 and we...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 3:59pm PST No fate purpose in a cold uncaring universe but what we make.