69,650 chatty comments by "DinK"
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 1:46pm PDT Yep, and this is how data centers like Backblaze work. They will even keep on using the unreliable brands as long as they are cheap up front.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 1:38pm PDT Oh yeah. For some reason your post had me expecting https://goo.gl/images/J8DDSH
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 1:33pm PDT That is way less nutty than I was expecting.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 1:29pm PDT I love the power up
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 10:23am PDT Ok, good that it fits glasses then. No need to bust out the contacts.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 9:48am PDT Both awesome to hear. Is there a diopter adjustment for people with simple prescriptions?
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 9:43am PDT I'm not familiar with those other headsets, but from what little I've read I assume it would be Odyssey vs Oculus or Vive. The potential of better...
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 9:14am PDT This whole shit show has consistently illustrated how much of our government functioning in the past has been dependent on half decent people doing...
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 9:09am PDT I'd love to know this too, but only see Milleh talking about it.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 9:05am PDT I'm holding off still, but maybe I should price some high end prebuilt systems.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 10:22pm PDT If they don't line it they must choose: guns, or the free market doing its thing. Not that I think the change will help any. It's no doubt just in...
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 10:12pm PDT That's the same part I was going to post about. Just gross.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 10:07pm PDT Yes, you want your Roth 401k to roll over into a Roth IRA, and you want your traditional 401k rolled into a traditional IRA. The two types have...
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 10:03pm PDT So it's only vanilla 401k and no Roth? You said Roth, and that implies post-tax. If you do have a Roth 401k balance, then you likely have both...
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 6:51pm PDT Oh, you. That's a good one.