7,599 chatty comments by "DianeOfTheMoon"
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 1:59pm PDT Sitting at hr70 and just hoping to get a guard up gem for my lance set.
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 12:33pm PDT I was playing with shackers a couple of days ago. Why is this comment in every thread?
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 3:17am PDT Where's Stone brewing?
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 11:37am PDT Yes and yes.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 9:10am PDT Not to me.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 3:41pm PST Seems like book 2, with maybe a bit of setup stuff from book 3.
- Posted Mar 09, 2018 9:10am PST Vuhdo has my vote
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 5:22pm PST I'm using the Unity json parser. I can give json. Net a try.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 5:21pm PST But that needs the data in the form of "key": "Foo", "value": "bar" Which doesn't look great and then would require casting all over the place...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 5:12pm PST The class doing the parsing doesn't know what the data structure is. I guess I didn't make that clear.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 5:11pm PST I guess I should say I'm using C#, and don't know a ton about it with json.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 5:10pm PST Because the class parsing the outer json doesn't know what to do with that data.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 4:49pm PST I'm trying to put together a game and have a system where I have powers that might have a bunch of different effects, so I've created listeners to...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 4:43pm PST Yeah, and the counters feel so sweet when you get into a groove.
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 7:44pm PST Just got to play hit and run.