8,470 chatty comments by "Dessicator82"
- Posted Jul 21, 2017 3:27pm PDT Or don't spend 35k on a party. Not hard to be cheaper if you want.
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 6:15pm PDT That looks pretty cool - doing for Harry Potter what GoT did for LotR.
- Posted Jul 16, 2017 6:07am PDT I voted for Hilary although I disagree with the bulk of her policy positions (in normal years) and think she is shady for a couple of reasons: -...
- Posted Jul 09, 2017 4:42pm PDT That's untrue - once you clear subprime, roughly 70% of people pay off each month. People who don't pay off carry larger balances, so that split...
- Posted Jul 07, 2017 11:24am PDT You are making up a social contract that only exists in your own mind. The 15mo old in the OP was perfectly reasonable, you could have had 3 dozen...
- Posted Jul 04, 2017 3:43pm PDT It's worth $30 and I am really terrible. Pretty much ended the Battelfield series for me, better in every sense but sound.
- Posted Jul 01, 2017 8:50am PDT Agree and I wish theyd go farther and nerf the silenced sniper rifles to encourage more mid-range aggression.
- Posted Jul 01, 2017 8:48am PDT Not ones made in the last 10 years. For younger kids, you can get blokus, rhino hero, crossings, TTR, kid Cataan, between two cities, skull,...
- Posted Jun 29, 2017 2:01pm PDT I don't think so. Microsoft's revenue profile for Minecraft is vastly larger than Notch's so you can't do a 1:1 comparison. It's a financial win...
- Posted Jun 25, 2017 10:21am PDT I know this has to be staged, but its pretty funny.
- Posted Jun 24, 2017 11:03am PDT Do you want 4x or grand strategy? They are totally different games.
- Posted Jun 18, 2017 11:54am PDT One of those games is real time.
- Posted Jun 18, 2017 8:49am PDT Can you articulate? I thought the government and ethics were the best part of stellaris.
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 8:09pm PDT I've got some cheap pork butt running for a day or two. Molasses, smoked salt, pepper & sriracha to shred for tacos or slice & fry for sandwiches.
- Posted Jun 11, 2017 8:06pm PDT You can cook vegetables right at 180-190 so the starch & fibers start to break down but they don't go limp. Plus they are a lot brighter than usual