8,578 chatty comments by "Dessicator82"
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 8:17am PST The Fed is managing inflation, not stock prices. Inflation is grounded in what people believe about the future, if people think there will be more,...
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 8:11am PST That looks pretty good right about now, the croissants are wearing thin.
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 7:56am PST I waited outside Guy Fieri’s first 3 hours yesterday before giving up and going to Sbarro for something more authentic. I’ve got Bourdain’s...
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 7:42am PST Right now the plan is appetizers at McDonalds, entrees at Olive Garden, dessert at Walgreens
- Posted Feb 05, 2018 7:30am PST Where should an aspiring young Dessicator go for dinner in NYC? Traveling for work, couple of blocks from Times Square. NG+ challenge - my boss...
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 5:55pm PST I would love a taco so much I can taste it. Except I can’t.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 5:40pm PST I don’t understand how a flight out of Detroit in February is is subject to surprise deicing. I could have eaten something in the hour we’ve...
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 7:02am PST Steam cannons and weaponized lasers are most likely. Crossbows were already super common, Industrial Revolution would have made them cheap.
- Posted Feb 03, 2018 9:14pm PST Nmbr 9 is still a hit with the 5 year old. Azul is on the wishlist when it’s back in stock though.
- Posted Feb 03, 2018 5:33pm PST Or all the finalists have to draft a speech. One of the two.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 3:05pm PST Until railguns, then we might see a new batch of supercruisers.
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 10:25am PST You are forgetting that the magnitude of the exposure is important as well. An infant exposed to a generic environmental infection vector is less...
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 12:17pm PST I agree, but I don’t think the difference between the Foreman and cast iron is as important as getting a leaner cut or moving to white meat.
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 10:32am PST You’re better off focusing on portion control and protein selection. The impact of dietary fat between cuts of red meat is nominal I think.
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 10:03am PST I’d go with an induction plate and cast iron. Same concept but can be used for a lot of different stuff.