20,617 chatty comments by "Demius"
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 6:53pm PDT I actually don’t know.. my garage has a 220 already due to the previous owners installing it. I’d be curious as well
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 6:29pm PDT Yah. A lot of good incentives for plug in hybrids right now
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 4:04pm PDT After checking out the Tesla 3 thread it got me looking at plug in hybrids. What do you guys recommend in this category?
- Posted Apr 04, 2018 3:12pm PDT Ive heard of this game but haven’t played it.. replaying breath of fire so after that I’ll have to jump into it.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 11:00am PDT This was a few weeks ago and I remember reading it and not being alarmed at the contents, but I don’t remember it’s details anymore. Something...
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 10:56am PDT Yah my only thought is if we were collecting rent from him they might be able to garnish the check.. but we aren’t
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 10:50am PDT Why would the IRS send a letter addressed to both myself and my unrelated room mate? He is paying off an IRS debt and should be free and clear...
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 4:58pm PDT Can you use a DS4 wired with it? You can’t find a PS3 controller easily without paying a premium anymore
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 7:24am PDT Just restarted this on the snes Classic. Let’s hope it doesn’t ruin my childhood memories!
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 9:12am PDT Endless reader is something my 2 year old LOVES to play. Has a good educational aspect to it and “funny noises” as he says. Highly recommend it.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 9:09am PDT It wakes me up at least once a week. I try my hardest to not sleep on my arm but I sometimes flip onto my stomach and wake up numb. Been trying to...
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 8:34am PST Credit karma, loan aggregator services like lending tree or nerd wallet, or direct to lenders
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 1:27pm PST Hopefully not terribly screwed, although keep an eye on the family because the flu is really nasty this year.
- Posted Feb 13, 2018 1:21pm PST Same... so many wonderful games :(
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 10:25am PST Some friends are headed to the LA area (Santa Monica) does anyone have any recommendations for: Resorts with a spa Good places to eat Fun things...