258 chatty comments by "Decepticon Matrix"
- Posted Jan 02, 2003 10:06pm PST how do i check my kazaa participation level?
- Posted Jan 03, 2003 10:22am PST Deus Ex 2 and Doom III :)
- Posted Jan 03, 2003 10:58am PST Totally agreed, Hong Kong was absolutely FULL of atmosphere with tonns of little goodies around.
- Posted Jan 04, 2003 10:07pm PST its called days go by, go download it
- Posted Jan 07, 2003 8:52am PST USE PEANUT BUTTER!!! trust me. most household rodents are quite attracted to it
- Posted Jan 07, 2003 8:52am PST or school...
- Posted Jan 11, 2003 12:00pm PST Is it just me or is the DivX alpha player really buggy? I always seem to get these stupid error messages 1/3 through the movie.
- Posted Jan 11, 2003 12:03pm PST i tried using windows media player, but it gave me a stupid visual when i tried to watch an .avi file. Never happened before with any other divX...
- Posted Jan 11, 2003 12:06pm PST Even tho they call it "alpha" i dont think its in an alpha stage. they just called it that. sux anyways
- Posted Jan 12, 2003 5:00pm PST NOLF2 lalallala 10 characters...
- Posted Jan 15, 2003 5:05pm PST windows disk clean-up?
- Posted Jan 27, 2003 10:01am PST AN OTES COOLER!!! alright, finally they use their heads and come up with some more efficient cooling designs.
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:51am PST Hate to agree with this but i loved morrowind and GTA3 so much that i went out and bought them too.
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 8:55am PST yea, like Canadian dollars! new releases are over $60 and can go all the way up to $90!!!
- Posted Jan 28, 2003 11:49pm PST http://sysopmind.com/tmol-faq/meaningoflife.html has anybody read this? whoever has not should...