97,759 chatty comments by "Deathlove"
- Posted Oct 14, 2000 11:26am PDT Go see Best In Show if you liked Waiting for Guffman or Spinal Tap. Go. Go. Shoo. And go see Meet the Parents, too. Make a night of it. You will...
- Posted Jun 15, 2001 7:38pm PDT I really gotta say, there is no better feeling right now than getting wasted on screwdrivers while waiting for a CS clan game to start up....
- Posted Jun 17, 2001 12:08pm PDT Rentals are the band Matt Sharp left Weezer to do. Space Twins is Brian Bell's side project. Special Goodness is Pat Wilson's side project.
- Posted Jun 17, 2001 12:12pm PDT I did not know that. Verily, I will hold this knowledge until I die.
- Posted Jun 21, 2001 6:19pm PDT the Linksys owns my face. I have not tried the Netgear one. But I am sure it is not as good as the Linksys.
- Posted Jun 21, 2001 10:01pm PDT Foo Fighters - Breakout (Live)
- Posted Jun 22, 2001 9:34pm PDT Nirvana - Serve the Servants
- Posted Jun 23, 2001 7:41pm PDT NWA Wildside play-by-play for Jason Cross v. David Young.
- Posted Jun 23, 2001 9:27pm PDT RevPro?
- Posted Jun 24, 2001 8:47pm PDT zoiks, yo.
- Posted Jun 24, 2001 9:46pm PDT I would go, but it'd probably only be for Me First and the Gimme Gimmes and my favorite Bad Religion coverband (Pennywise). And being unemployed...
- Posted Jun 24, 2001 9:48pm PDT Roeper is a columnist for the Sun-Times, the paper Ebert writes for. Very liberal, which isn't so bad, but definitely not the best guy for the job.
- Posted Jun 26, 2001 12:18pm PDT NIN - Burn
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 8:57am PDT I'd love to rip on agencies, but they got me my last job (and despite being sorely "underqualified"). I'm hoping things get better soon -...
- Posted Jun 27, 2001 9:00am PDT Ley, Steiner, Cohn. Those are the only three that I can stand to watch these days - seems like everyone's trying to get their own set of...