19,775 chatty comments by "DeBurgo"
- Posted Jul 02, 2018 1:34am PDT I like it for games I particularly enjoy.
- Posted Jul 01, 2018 12:59pm PDT I think it ceased being a joke when he did like 8 years of touring people’s individual birthday parties
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 5:01pm PDT Where we’re going we don’t need eyes to see
- Posted Jun 27, 2018 1:24pm PDT I watched that intro so many times in my early teens but I never really got until I rewatched recently that the guy talking toward the end of the...
- Posted Jun 26, 2018 11:23pm PDT Are you talking about predators? The one with Adrian Brody? I thought that was generally well liked.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 3:46pm PDT the idea of a four year old swedish boy learning english from NES games is extremely funny to me, although I'm sure it wasn't uncommon
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 12:11pm PDT Good. I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 9:57pm PDT Demon's Souls
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 4:03pm PDT People Shouldn't Be Trusted With The Power To Name Their Own Wifi Networks
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 4:02pm PDT it's okay, you are a bad person
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 4:00pm PDT I mean that's bad but isn't this the eventual goal of self driving cars? So we won't have to really give a shit about what's in the road?
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 3:47pm PDT cool!
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 12:08pm PDT I think I'm gonna return Skyrim VR because it's kind of a hot mess.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 10:16am PDT the surgeon was donald trump
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 1:00am PDT hello police