18,741 chatty comments by "David Craddock"
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 4:18pm PDT (If you haven't already.)
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 4:18pm PDT If you want a great horror game from Frictional, play Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- Posted Jun 27, 2018 3:37pm PDT Poop. :( Thanks!
- Posted Jun 27, 2018 2:58pm PDT Anyone have to deal with Chrome failing to sync every time they quit out of the browser? I'm using a MacBook. If I close the only open Chrome...
- Posted Jun 27, 2018 6:24am PDT Tom King has been killing it on Batman. As a lifelong fan, I’m ridiculously excited for this wedding.
- Posted Jun 26, 2018 4:11pm PDT Man, I couldn’t disagree more. Watching Jimmy walk moral tightropes, and rooting for Kim as she first struggles to prove herself only to give her...
- Posted Jun 26, 2018 7:12am PDT I liked character better.
- Posted Jun 25, 2018 4:40pm PDT I don’t find Manus fun. I killed him with my main character to trade his soul for a spell, and I’ll probably fight him with my wife when we...
- Posted Jun 25, 2018 4:38pm PDT DG is such a fun weapon. I love the aural feedback on every swing: BAM. BAM. BAM.
- Posted Jun 25, 2018 4:22pm PDT Any tips for getting the miracles in DS1 locked behind covenants? I’m playing DSR, so multiplayer is more active, but it still feels like a grind.
- Posted Jun 25, 2018 6:01am PDT Consider skipping Cleric Beast until later. He’s optional, and much easier to kill after you’ve upgraded a weapon a time or two.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:13pm PDT Half-Life, Doom 3, UT. (Quake 3 is perhaps the purest deathmatch game ever, but by the time it came around I’d played so many Doom-style FPS...
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 4:08pm PDT Demon’s Souls, just a few months ago. Finally got that damn Sharpstone Slab or whatever it’s called.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 8:26am PDT Now I'll do that, too. THANKS FOR THAT.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 4:39am PDT Good luck!