18,462 chatty comments by "David Craddock"
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 6:56am PST YOU DIED
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 6:56am PST I really liked that implementation because I didn't want From to just copy-and-paste the feature in every game. The next natural step was summoning...
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 6:54am PST Another PSA: If you want the Monk's head gear, you can only get the item by playing online--invading as the World 3-3 boss. Get it while it's hot!
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 4:52am PST The ones on the book’s Unbound page are the only ones I have right now. I’ll show more mockups and finalized artwork as it becomes available.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 6:04pm PST Not as of now. Any content I add will be reflected in the online version and digital files for Mercury subs, although the book layout will be...
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 5:26pm PST The publisher’s product page needs to focus on selling its version of the product. But Shacknews will be heavily featured in the final product:...
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 4:34pm PST Yep, just a mockup.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 1:57pm PST N0 problem, CStar!
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 1:04pm PST Dinner bump!
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 10:02am PST Attention fans of Quake and FPS games, specifically those from the 1990s! As a reminder, my book, Rocket Jump: Quake and the Golden Age of...
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 11:07am PST Got for a run in the morning. Write for a couple of hours. Read.
- Posted Feb 24, 2018 4:34am PST I went through two. The extended warranty covering RROD had expired by the time the second one croaked. I pitched it and stuck with PS3 for the...
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 2:51pm PST Focusing more on Pillars 1 and 2, and Infinity Engine games: Baldur's Gate, etc.
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 1:52pm PST DM received. WIll respond later. Thanks for the help!
- Posted Feb 23, 2018 12:56pm PST Good Qs. Thanks!