18,229 chatty comments by "David Craddock"
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 11:36am PDT Yeah, an XBOS isn't even close to the top of my "decadent stuff I want but don't need" list. That's one of the reasons I'm going to wait until...
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 11:32am PDT Out of curiosity, what don't you like about the Switch Pro's d-pad? It feels pretty similar to the Wii U Pro's (my favorite) to me.
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 10:50am PDT Yes to the first two! Amazon link in main post.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 9:16pm PDT Hope you enjoy it!
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 8:33pm PDT Same, on all points.
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 1:51pm PDT Milestones? Is the length of your alias (not a euphemism) that important to you?
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 4:08am PDT Anyone else seeing it tomorrow (Thursday)? My brother and I have tickets for 730pm. I'm so excited. IT is my favorite King novel. Just hope I can...
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 9:18pm PDT Buy it. DS2 has the deepest item and customization pool of the series. It's a lot of fun, especially for only $10.
- Posted Sep 04, 2017 7:56pm PDT Maybe.
- Posted Sep 04, 2017 7:56pm PDT No.
- Posted Sep 04, 2017 7:56pm PDT Yes.
- Posted Sep 04, 2017 1:00pm PDT I also prefer the first, but the sequel is good.
- Posted Sep 02, 2017 9:18am PDT I was thinking about this a week or so ago, and I wanted to toss out an idea. What if Nintendo shipped a mouse with Super Mario Maker 2, a game...
- Posted Aug 31, 2017 9:25am PDT I've played Dark Souls 2 (Scholar edition) and DS3 via Steam Link. They worked great.
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 6:24pm PDT Quite possible, yes.