18,524 chatty comments by "David Craddock"
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 7:42pm PDT I'm not George RR Martin, but I may be able to offer some insight. Every week, I receive emails, Twitter DMs, and Facebook messages from readers...
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 2:38pm PDT Swamps, primarily in Soulsborne games. Poison and impeded movement? Fun.
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 1:32pm PDT If it has more than 6 weapons and armor sets I'm sure I'll love it. :P
- Posted Apr 25, 2018 5:09am PDT Oops, yes, this is correct. That’s what I get for posting after a long day of interviews.
- Posted Apr 24, 2018 4:27pm PDT The more I think about this, the less inclined I am to upgrade. The article says the Prepare to Die Edition released in 2012 will be delisted in a...
- Posted Apr 24, 2018 3:40am PDT Nope.
- Posted Apr 23, 2018 3:50pm PDT That's game development in a nutshell.
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 10:27pm PDT Demon’s Souls and Prince of Persia Classic. I’ve got 80-some percent on every other Souls game, but all the grinding bores me. I only...
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 3:57pm PDT If you don’t dupe, yeah. ;)
- Posted Apr 21, 2018 1:21pm PDT I’ve been grinding sunlight medals off and on with my current character: 2 here, 3 there. It hasn’t been too bad because I’ve been helping...
- Posted Apr 20, 2018 6:12am PDT This is how I play Wii U games now. I keep the console on my entertainment center but just use the GamePad so I don’t have to give up an HDMI port.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 3:33pm PDT [Fucking Christ I need your help] Not the ideal way to begin a prayer, but it’s worth a shot!
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 3:31pm PDT My wife showed me King’s Game last week. Short and heart-wrenching. I liked it.
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 11:32am PDT I have to imagine the studio handling the port wants to shore up the Switch version. I can't say how far along it was, but the footage shown during...
- Posted Apr 17, 2018 11:31am PDT What "glaring problems" did you perceive in SotFS on PS4? I bought it ~6 months after launch so I don't remember anything that patches may have fixed.