7,465 chatty comments by "DapperDan"
- Posted Jul 11, 2001 11:10am PDT The new update system might fix that. One can hope at least.
- Posted Jul 12, 2001 9:28am PDT I just want a new side scroller Metroid. I don't need everything in 3D.
- Posted Jul 25, 2001 3:18pm PDT This is all a cleaver ruse by Microsoft so that the needed delay to get XP all ready to ship gets blamed on the government. probably not
- Posted Jul 25, 2001 3:24pm PDT Another: one of the reasons for tying windows to dos in Win95 was to prevent DRDOS from working with the new GUI.
- Posted Jul 26, 2001 10:54am PDT except they didn't primarily develop with the GF3, but rather with the GF and GF2.
- Posted Jul 26, 2001 10:56am PDT Do the math. GF3 released a few months ago. Game in development for 3+ years.
- Posted Aug 15, 2001 9:41am PDT Mandrake Single Network Firewall. If you want easy to install and work with. Its got a slick web gui. Or you could download Bastille-Linux...
- Posted Sep 01, 2001 8:12am PDT Its nice to not have to worry about these any more.
- Posted Sep 04, 2001 9:39am PDT Sam Raimi is directing. http://us.imdb.com/Name?Raimi,+Sam
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:01am PDT Thats because Oklahoma was done by americans. If this was done by non-americans LIKELY then there is a country or countries that supported...
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:07am PDT There are countries that activly support these groups. Thats who you go to war against. We have to send the message. You support terrorists and...
- Posted Sep 11, 2001 8:12am PDT What then, did smurfs do this? Someone is responsable. Given the ratio of arab nations to terrorist groups are you actually surprised that...
- Posted Sep 13, 2001 10:20am PDT The tolerant are tolerant of everyone but the intolerant. Those they will not tolerate.
- Posted Sep 14, 2001 10:58am PDT Well if you read it, it must be true!
- Posted Sep 14, 2001 11:09am PDT *Bad Joke Alert* Stan seems to be a popular guy in that part of the world.