1,014 chatty comments by "Daniel_Perez"
- Posted Sep 10, 2014 9:31am PDT Agreed. Games like The Simpsons Tapped Out and Family Guy The Quest for Stuff have been doing well, even though they always need to be connected...
- Posted Sep 10, 2014 9:29am PDT Wishful thinking indeed.
- Posted Sep 10, 2014 9:10am PDT + Halo fanboys
- Posted Sep 10, 2014 9:09am PDT I also liked the previously released SimCity mobile game. If they can combine SimCity 4-style graphics with that gameplay style, then I'd be all...
- Posted Sep 10, 2014 1:11am PDT Clicky sticks would be cool, especially seeing how a lot of first-person shooters have used them. Hopefully Sony will consider this since Nintendo...
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 7:04am PDT WHO DOESN'T LIKE BORDERLANDS?? :D
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 5:44am PDT The co-op was pretty cool, especially when other players would randomly drop in and out based on your location. It feels just like an MMO.
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 1:54am PDT I heard the future has punch and pie. Please confirm.
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 1:52am PDT I know what you mean. I'm not entirely sure why Sony and Microsoft couldn't unlock the game for those in their respective time zones rather than...
- Posted Sep 09, 2014 1:49am PDT Glad to see not everyone here isn't a fan of Destiny. I know a lot of games journalists that are really excited about Destiny. Considering how many...
- Posted Sep 08, 2014 2:05pm PDT No problem! I have that same issue with Club Nintendo. I always try to keep an eye on it to let others know when a new batch is available.
- Posted Sep 05, 2014 8:21am PDT I'm holding out for its inevitable release on next gen. I'll have enough to keep me occupied this holiday season, including AC Unity.
- Posted Sep 04, 2014 2:14pm PDT Sorry. I meant getting. Damn autocorrect.
- Posted Sep 04, 2014 2:13pm PDT They really are, especially if you've been fighting a really skilled player. Gang that final smash can be extremely satisfying.
- Posted Sep 04, 2014 2:09pm PDT It's a shame because it's certainly a good game with impressive visuals, but its overall story is quite "meh."