796 chatty comments by "DaMojo"
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 8:24am PDT seige, foption, docks, and even nuke were the pinical of awesome maps in CS. These were the maps that I can remember my best times on and having...
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 8:30am PDT valve may have a lot of people, but they are all divided amongst many products. UT2K4 consisted of a lot of community made maps and maps from...
- Posted Oct 27, 2004 1:54pm PDT Thsi is an interesting read: http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=8846686
- Posted Oct 29, 2004 12:06pm PDT isn't the Pearl Harbor one just the same one from MOH:Rising Sun? Looks a helluva lot like it.
- Posted Oct 29, 2004 1:27pm PDT I know its a different game. I am just saying that the entire ride/sequence looks exactly like the ride/sequence that happens at the beginning of...
- Posted Dec 06, 2004 3:32pm PST I think he is talking about his feelings and opinions towards HL2. Since this is a forum were one can express his/her own ideas, I believe he can...
- Posted Dec 17, 2004 1:04pm PST Amount of cute girls? High though most of them are still underage Plano so far has treated me really nicely and surrounding area is great.
- Posted Jan 26, 2005 11:11am PST [i]This kind of dissapointed me :( I would have much rather have heard that you can be the squad leader and have other humans along side you as...
- Posted Feb 02, 2005 6:26pm PST time to kill you both
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 1:31pm PST that was when they announced the game about 8 months ago
- Posted Apr 14, 2005 11:06am PDT http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2302
- Posted May 16, 2005 11:00pm PDT I am glad that I am hearing really good things about this game, since its looking great.
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 4:36pm PDT Much love for the ladders that defy physics
- Posted Jun 21, 2005 11:59am PDT Eternal Darkness, stuff like that most likely
- Posted Jul 01, 2005 9:13am PDT I still don't get whats up with the volcano in the back of the DOD screenshot