9,057 chatty comments by "CyCo_PL"
- Posted Jun 23, 2008 1:18am PDT Despite what the wikipedia article tells you, CG is generally used in the gaming field to describe pre-rendered cutscenes, like the FMV cutscenes...
- Posted Jun 21, 2008 6:37pm PDT That, with PS2 graphics.
- Posted Jun 19, 2008 10:16pm PDT You know, I think I might buy Bioshock tonight. Just to show support for developers dislodging their heads from their asses. Also because I just...
- Posted Jun 15, 2008 7:44am PDT World of Rock 'n' Roll Racing!
- Posted Jun 15, 2008 1:47am PDT 1985? Try 1952. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Potato_Head
- Posted Jun 12, 2008 3:43pm PDT This video makes me really want Shenmue on Wii :(
- Posted Jun 11, 2008 5:11pm PDT A lot of rappers come up with original beats. Just because you don't like the genre doesn't mean you should make ignorant sweeping generalizations.
- Posted Jun 11, 2008 10:50am PDT Cue Price is Right "Fail" music.
- Posted Jun 10, 2008 1:50pm PDT border1
- Posted Jun 08, 2008 3:01am PDT Lolz, I like how you use "American" as if only American movies have protagonists that overcome the odds and prevail. It's kind of a normal theme...
- Posted Jun 06, 2008 12:55pm PDT Ass Call, lolz... you must have sucked at it. Go back to Frostfell.
- Posted Jun 05, 2008 6:59pm PDT I can't even really tell what the graphics look like from this video.
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 10:07pm PDT Well now it's in the patch, but when you forced widescreen before, it clipped the top and bottom of the view off. Generally, you're seeing less...
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 9:44pm PDT Welp, I'm not a very nice person. LOL!
- Posted Jun 04, 2008 9:41pm PDT Awesome, I can't wait to use my First Amendment right to GRIEF SOME NOOB BITCHES roll carebear if you can't take the heat.