9,324 chatty comments by "CyCo_PL"
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:46am PST That's what they get for fucking up Metroid.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 9:42am PST An AAA game doesn't have much of an excuse, they have teams of people developing and testing the game. This game has one programmer, and one...
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 6:45am PST It is not a trend, it has been around for decades.
- Posted Dec 01, 2010 12:55am PST It's not that bad really... I just unlocked 3 characters and finished the first three worlds before it crashed on me. I get some graphical...
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 11:55pm PST Because a lot of people like it.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 8:36pm PST Actually, The Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy is an unlockable character in Super Meat Boy. So they probably have played it.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 5:01pm PST I don't like his personality KILL HIM KILL DIE DIE
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 4:54pm PST can't stop the signal
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 4:42pm PST Err, I totally forgot to make the point I was going to make though, and that is that most "indie" games aren't this functional to begin with, so I...
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 4:41pm PST I tried out SMB on steam for a little while... works fine for me in the game, but crashes when I exit the game. Runs great, no bugs or crashing...
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 3:58pm PST Oh no :( I'm about to leave work and I've been looking forward to playing this all day, and now this :( Well I guess I still have the XBLA...
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 3:20pm PST Wow, what an idiot.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 1:56pm PST Judging a book by its cover is always a wise decision.
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 1:53pm PST Never heard of that. Do you mean N+?
- Posted Nov 30, 2010 1:52pm PST It's not that bad. If you get better at things the more you try, the game will be easy.