9,324 chatty comments by "CyCo_PL"
- Posted Jan 17, 2011 7:40am PST Yo I would have totally said that if I was there, if I was there I'd be all like "BITCH YOUS A BIG FUCKING COCKTEASE GET OUTTA HEA". But I wasn't...
- Posted Jan 16, 2011 11:35am PST Some classes start off harder, but it balances out once you get some souls and start spending them on stats. Unfortunately, (I think) you have to...
- Posted Jan 16, 2011 9:53am PST You say "console teamplay crowd", but I was playing qwtf and CS before consoles were even going online. I just think people like teamplay more,...
- Posted Jan 15, 2011 9:54am PST I would have guessed Aqua, but after wiki-ing them there is really nothing french about them
- Posted Jan 15, 2011 9:03am PST I disabled Norton but it was too late, he already fucked her.
- Posted Jan 15, 2011 8:59am PST I knew a couple chicks named Aubrey.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 12:13pm PST I like how they're pretending to care about money. We all know why they want to cut funding to NPR, and it's not because of the deficit.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 11:37am PST You're using a game that came out six years ago as an example that Bioware has fallen?
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 10:07am PST I dunno, I played portal the day it came out and I played portal a week ago, and it seemed the same. How was it ruined?
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 10:06am PST I remember people saying the same stuff about the first Dragon Age.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 10:02am PST God I miss IRC.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 9:57am PST You're talking about a monumental change here. It's easier to flip a switch on your side than it is to change the nature of humanity.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 9:53am PST Only if they're retarded, though.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 9:41am PST Looks like a realdoll.
- Posted Jan 14, 2011 6:29am PST Consoles are where the money is.