8,891 chatty comments by "CyCo_PL"
- Posted Nov 27, 2010 9:58am PST I bought it, but for some reason it rapes my computer. I can run BF:BC2 with full everything without stuttering, looks miles better than AP and...
- Posted Nov 27, 2010 9:29am PST Metallica - ...And Justice For All Nirvana - Nevermind Soundgarden - Superunknown Offspring - Smash Red Hot Chili Peppers - Bloodsugarsexmagik...
- Posted Nov 27, 2010 9:22am PST How long can you starve yourself?
- Posted Nov 26, 2010 1:28pm PST Don't know, probably US... but there are dumb people everywhere.
- Posted Nov 26, 2010 1:06pm PST The footage at the very beginning is in Brazil.
- Posted Nov 26, 2010 12:36pm PST Isn't this a good thing?
- Posted Nov 26, 2010 12:34pm PST It's like $22 on amazon right now.
- Posted Nov 26, 2010 12:32pm PST He actually jokes around quite a bit.
- Posted Nov 26, 2010 12:02pm PST I named mine "Milksteak" and I'm happy
- Posted Nov 25, 2010 11:41pm PST Someone tipped a girl 10500 tokens. Holy shit.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 4:13pm PST Variation or not, it's still not "normal". If I met a guy named Gym, and saw how his name was spelled, I wouldn't consider that "normal" either.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 3:59pm PST Read the top. "Showing results for Shawnna. Search instead for Shawnnat?" Click that.
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 3:53pm PST Cool, I googled the actual name though (Shawnnat) and got much, much different results. Definitely not something that indicates certain race....
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 3:49pm PST I've never known anybody with Smith for a first name, but yes that would be weird as well. I've known a handful of Tanners and Hunters (first...
- Posted Nov 24, 2010 3:46pm PST i lol'd